By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”).
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
1. Product availability is confirmed by email within the order processing period of 1 business day in regular times. During high order volume periods this timing may vary depending on how fast your message can be processed. If the product is in stock it will be prepared and shipped within 2 to 5 days. If a product is not in stock, the client will be informed of the availability, approximate time for production and shipping of the item. The production time is usually 2 to 8 weeks. Once the item is shipped, delivery time varies depending on location and the local shipping services. Usually orders are delivered within 5 business days in North America and 7 to 20 business days in other worldwide locations. It may take longer depending on the destination country’s Customs procedures and postal services. This timing may be affected by the current worldwide situation as of March 2020.
2. All prices in this website are in US Dollars. The amount charged will be the amount in US Dollars that will be converted into your currency according to the exchange rate of the payment date.The retail prices listed on this website include federal and provincial taxes ( Canadian customers ).
3. Atlantisring.net ships all orders to the shipping address specified at the time of purchase during checkout – please note that if the shipping address is different than the billing address you will be required to fill out the optional shipping address form. We request clients to provide correct delivery address information, as we will not be responsible for shipments not delivered due to an incorrect address provided on the order form. International orders may be subject to import duties, taxes and brokerage fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country. The customer is responsible for the payment of these costs if applied to a package.
4. Returns and exchanges are available within 15 days of receipt for unused stock items with the exception of gold and platinum products which are custom made and not eligible for returns. The customer is responsible for shipping costs and any taxes and fees incurred due to a return of stock items or exchange transaction.
5. All custom made products are non returnable. If an order for a gold or platinum product is cancelled prior to shipping after it is produced, the item has to be returned to the casting company and the customer is responsible for the re-stocking fee of 15% which covers the labour charges from this service. Paypal and Credit card processing companies (Stripe) do not provide refunds for their fees, so these fees are also subtracted from any payments made towards the cancelled purchase.
6. We endeavor to present the most recent, most accurate, and most reliable information on our Web site at all times. However, we make no claims to its accuracy, either expressed or implied. We reserve the right to amend errors, make changes to our Web site, or to update product information at any time.
7. Atlantisring.net is not responsible for any misuse of the products or information contained in this website.
8. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Canadian Law. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.